QBS is a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider
QBS offers social worker CEUs, as well as CEUs for BCBAs, and BCaBAs taking Safety-Care courses. BCBAs and BCaBAs can earn credits for the Safety-Care certification or recertification. Social workers can earn credits for the initial certification training only.
Safety-Care trainers are welcome to provide their training certificate to other continuing education providers for possible credit in other specialty areas. Please consult the grid below to learn more.
- Safety-Care Trainer Initial
- Safety‐Care Recertification: Only awarded for recert if they were not requested for initial training
- 7 – Learning CEUs (includes 6 Learning & 1 Ethics)
- 4 – Learning CEUs (includes 1 ethics)
- 11.5 hours
* QBS is pleased to offer, upon request, Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Learning and Ethics continuing education credits for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAS) registered as professionals. QBS is a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider No. OP-09-0216). The BACB does not sponsor, approve or endorse QBS, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
*** This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886784048-2111) for 11.5 continuing education contact hours.
Interested in Switching to Safety-Care?
Read the 12 reasons to adopt Safety-Care Crisis Prevention Training
Interested in learning more about our evidence-based, behavior management and crisis intervention training programs?
We’d love to learn about your organization’s unique challenges and needs. Simply fill out the form with your information, and a member of our team will be in touch.