QBS is a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider
QBS offers social worker CEUs, as well as CEUs for nurses, BCBAs, and BCaBAs taking Safety-Care courses. BCBAs and BCaBAs can earn credits for the Safety-Care certification or recertification. Nurses and social workers can earn credits for the initial certification training only.
Safety-Care trainers are welcome to provide their training certificate to other continuing education providers for possible credit in other specialty areas. Please consult the grid below to learn more.
- Safety-Care Trainer Initial
- Safety‐Care Recertification: Only awarded for recert if they were not requested for initial training
- Safety-Care for Families Trainer Training (in person)
- Quality Behavioral Competencies® Coach Training
- 7 –Type 2/Learning CEUs (includes 6 Learning & 1 Ethics)
- 4 – Type 2/Learning CEUs (includes 1 ethics)
- 2 – Type 2/Learning CEUs
- 4 –Type 2/Learning CEUs
- 20 – Nursing Contact Hours are awarded for Safety-Care Training by the CT Nursing Assn.
- 11.5 hours
Interested in Switching to Safety-Care?
Read the 12 reasons to adopt Safety-Care Crisis Prevention Training
Interested in learning more about our evidence-based, behavior management and crisis intervention training programs?
We’d love to learn about your organization’s unique challenges and needs. Simply fill out the form with your information, and a member of our team will be in touch.