The primary role of Master Trainer is to provide QBS-designed training programs to a wide variety of human service, educational, and other customers requiring skills in behavior change and management. The training may be in various contexts, including seminars, in-services, conferences, and various settings, including educational, residential, and treatment settings. Consulting services would be evaluations, one-on-one training, and recommendations.
We are steadily expanding and establishing services throughout North America, training our Safety-Care™ and Quality Behavioral Competencies™ programs to educational, residential, and programmatic settings serving individuals with challenging behaviors.
Currently hiring in Massachusetts and Maine.
The well-qualified applicant is a Behavior Analyst and Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will provide QBS training and consultation services to many clientele in educational, residential, and treatment settings serving individuals with diagnoses varying from autism/DD to traumatic brain-injury to psychiatric disorders. The applicant will also have experience training, teaching, or otherwise presenting to audiences and enjoy travel.
JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Conduct and implement QBS training programs as prescribed and dictated in training manuals and other directive materials.
- Design and/or participate in the design, development, and refinement of training materials to meet the future needs of QBS clients.
- Arrange and travel to customer sites to conduct multi-day training programs in the U.S. or internationally as assigned, which will involve overnight stays and periodic weekend travel.
- Maintain 80% revenue productivity primarily through training and, secondarily, through ongoing consultation and educational activities.
- Complete and submit paperwork in a timely, accurate manner, including but not limited to training records, expense reports, timesheets.
- Facilitate and increase in customers through participation in sales and marketing activities including but not limited to exhibit booth duties, in-person and web-based presentations of QBS products and services, newsletters and other publications, sales meetings with prospective customers, customer service calls, and other activities as assigned.
- Assist in the maintenance of company customer and training databases, including Salesforce, Constant Contact, and other systems.
- Maintain and promote customer service and satisfaction through professional behavior, responding to and/or resolving questions, concerns, and complaints in a professional, thorough, and timely manner.
- Maintain certification as a BCBA and maintain knowledge of current literature in applied behavior analysis.
- Consulting Services would include evaluation, recommendation, training of on-site customer at determined intervals.
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years experience providing consultation and training in behavioral principles and procedures to para/professionals in one or more of the following areas: Autism/Developmental disabilities services, adolescent or adult psychiatric settings, brain injury rehabilitation, or other relevant human service areas in which behaviorally challenged individuals to require services.
- Must be able to travel 60% or more overnight in any given workweek, 2-3 weeks a month.
- Proficient and Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or closely related program.
- Minimum of one year, and currently active Board Certification in Behavior Analysis